TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In sight

The end. It's in sight! I only have 1 Monday left. 1 Monday of teaching, 1 Monday in Ghana. Wow. We had a big breakfast yesterday morning & they gave all who are leaving parting gifts (a beautiful necklace for the ladies & a book for Jonathan). Afterward Liz (wearing brown trousers below, 2nd from the far right) came up and gave me a hug and said "I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon! I don't think it has really hit me yet." Hearing her say those words made me realize that not only has the time FLOWN (even when the power was off), but that I really need to enjoy these last few days with my class and my friends (even if the power goes off again). There is plenty to keep me busy in the next week and a half, and I'm excited for all of it. Dinner at student's houses, a birthday party, movie nights, end of the year class party, graduation, 50's dance party, leftover's night, and a latenight party w/ Amy on the 7th, and then finally getting on a plane at 2am :)

Bible study girls :)

The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
and patience is better than pride." ~Ecclesiastes 7:8

No comments: