TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What's Next

Here is what I know about what's next so far:

~Be back in Ohio June 9th (after a 2 day stop in NYC to be a tourist with Amy and Jonathan)
~Buy a car
~I have the pleasure of being in my beautiful cousins wedding on June 27th, and then will be attending one other in July
~I'll be jam packing as much travel, and visiting friends & family as possible in June, July and early August (*hopefully including* a visit to Colorado, Tennessee/Arkansas, Indiana, of course Cincinnnati/N.Ky... and wherever else I can convince someone to come along with me)
~Begin furthering my education at on of three places... and this is where I begin to have noooo clue what's next...

Depending on which school I decide to go to, there are 3 different paths my life will begin to take.
1. Stay in Dayton, work hard to get an assistantship and/or scholarships, start a job (most likely two, the one I was doing before coming here, and probably another part time), then start my 2 years of graduate school.
2. Move to Cincinnati, start a whole new life there... new friends, new job, new everything... then start my 2 years of graduate school there.
3. Move to Nashville.... start an even newer life, with even newer friends, a new job, and really... a hugely newer everything since I don't know anyone or know my way around at all... then start my 2 years of graduate school there.

Now I just have to wait to hear from 2 of the schools about acceptance, and then decide...

Oh boy...

No comments: