TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Waterfall

The chorus to this song pretty much sum's up my weekend... how odd :) - I know the song wasn't written as though speaking about God, but that's the way I like to think of it... Jesus YOU are like a waterfall washing over me, YOU are a mountain top, YOU lift me up and I just want to be where YOU are!!!

Where You Are by Rascal Flatts

You're a waterfall
Washin' over me
I'm a thirsty man
Let me drink you in
I am on my way
You're a mountain top
When I reach for you
Your love lifts me up
All that I want is to be
Where you are

Getting ready to jump with Tina

Jump off!

Swimming to the island

We made it!!

Tina, Liz, Me, Emily swimming in the waterfall

Waterfall washing over us!!

View from the top...

When I reach for you...

At the top of the mountain there were hundreds of butterflies

Beautiful butterfly... beautiful weekend :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

AWWW!!!! I really wish I had been there to refuse to go!!!!

I love you