TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crash Bang

So I was walking across my classroom yesterday and totally wiped out and smashed my knees, one on the floor and the other against the door, creating lovely bruises on both, as well as raw skin where I skidded across the floor. I've now realized that I must have hit my ribs on the way down and landed on my hip cause they are both aching something fierce today, along with my back... which hurts a lot randomly anyway. Luckily, no Kindergarteners were hurt in the process... actually, no one even saw it cause they were outside for lunch with my wonderful aid, Tina...

just incase you need a good laugh - just imagine it with me! I am side stepping (or something like that...) my way toward the door when **SHWOOMMMM!** down I go, and suddenly I am sliding into the slightly ajar door (and apparently shelves as well), and CRASH BANG... I'm glad that no one was watching, and that I wasn't wearing a skirt anyway. I was able to laugh, which quickly turned into something much more like whimpering/wicing when I had to stand up. My sideways turning right pinkie toe (I tore the ligament or whatever is in there a few weeks ago) goes quite nicely with these I'd say... especially since that occured by way of sliding across my bathroom floor into the sink after crashing onto my back because of a miniflood in my bathroom... slip'n'slide anyone?!?

pinkie toe VS. bathroom sink = sink 1, me 0

knees, hips, ribs, and back VS. classroom floor, shelves, and door = door/shelves/floor 1, me... still 0

2 comments:

oliviakorum said...

Haha, that's awesome. If only Melinda were there to witness it! It's totally something she would do!
I think you should put up cameras in your room so that the next time that happens you can watch it...and post it on here! :D

Melinda said...

You had a Melinda Moment. And you weren't on Candid Camera. Darn it.

I love you.