TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Am

I AM … excited, tired, hopefull, waiting, disappointed, pleased, frustrated, and so ready for a break from school this Monday!

I WANT… to do well in the Pantomime & get a copy of it on DVD for my family to see

I HAVE ... a heartstring that is being tugged harder and harder by Special Education

I KEEP... hurting my pinkie toes (one can currently turn sideways at the knuckle... eww)

I WISH I COULD … take photography classes, auditing basic ones while getting my masters is the potential plan

I FEAR … losing someone I love while I'm so far away

I HEAR … the air conditioner and kids playing on the playground

I DON’T THINK … I can wait to come home and visit in 64 days!!!!!!!!

I REGRET … not talking and praying with that woman when I had the chance at the homeless shelter this summer

I LOVE … spontaneity, even if it's rare

I AM NOT … sure how I'm going to buy a car, move out, pay for school, eat, and live in general when I come back stateside next year...

I DANCE … every chance I get! I miss Salsa...

I SING … all the time - there is a song for everything, and if not, I'll make one up :)

I NEVER … go to bed early enough

I RARELY … get embarrassed

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … the most random things

I AM NOT ALWAYS … going to be single... I think...

I HATE THAT … I'm missing important things in my siblings lives

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … nothing - weird!

I NEED … to finish reading the first book for my online class and start the second one

I SHOULD … study for the GRE more since I bought the book...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I wish I would have started photography sooner because I absolutely love it.

No problem about borrowing the "I Am" thing...I stole it from someone else :)

I really appreciate you offering to put me on your blog...That would be great. I can do the same for you as well, if you want. Thanks again and good luck with everything!!

Melinda said...

I AM - Thinking that my body has not seen a snot explosion of this magnitude since that fateful day on the flowerd carpet. And that I'm super glad you're blogging so much.

I WANT - To be in Africa.

I HAVE - A treasure trove of memories from last year with you.

I KEEP - Thinking of things to tell you and then forgetting them.

I WISH I COULD - Walk seven thousand miles.

I FEAR - Forgetting who I am and the people and place that made me that way.

I HEAR - Silence, and some sort of humming.

I DON'T THINK - I can wait so long until I get to see you.

I REGRET - Not letting the class dance around to Barenaked Ladies more on your sick days. :)

I LOVE - You.

I AM NOT - Ever going to stop doing that.

I DANCE - Until I get into trouble.

I SING - In choir and on the rare occasion when I feel like it otherwise.

I NEVER - Get enough sleep.

I RARELY - Wheez anymore.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH - Videos from home.

I AM NOT ALWAYS - Going to feel this way.

I HATE THAT - I'm not there to... be there.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT - My class schedule.

I NEED - To write my Acts 29 paper.

I SHOUILD - Go.

oliviakorum said...

I'm commenting!!