TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mocha Club(s)



Watch the video. The Africa you see here is mine... the one I see. Poor and needy people everywhere, yet people who have joy overflowing - not circumstantial, possession-based joy you see in other places, but joy that knows no limit, no bounds and has no physical value.

Join Mocha Club.

Drink Starbucks Holiday Drinks (Peppermint Mocha Twist, Gingersnap Latte, and Espresso Truffle) .05 cents from every holiday drink from now until January 2, 2009 goes to support (red), a group fighting against AIDS in Africa

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I miss our Africa...
But am excited to see my Ashley.

Nikki Hopkins said...

Hey! so I can actually comment on this now because I made a blog yay! but when I was in Panama city last spring break a guy proforming for us was promoteing mocha club sounds really cool :)