TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

gobbledy gook

~ opening night of the Pantomime is tomorrow... I'm exhausted, my health is teetering on a very fine point, my body aches, my patience is waining - BUT - I wouldn't take it back for the world, and I am SO glad that I let the high schoolers convince me to try out - as my roommate Mariah just told me a bit ago, when I think about my 3rd semester in Ghana, this is what I will remember... because it's all I did :)

~ I am going to be finishing up the first semester of school and going to get on a plane in 10 days. This makes me very happy. I will also be losing a fantastic aid, who is heading back to the US for university, in 10 days... this makes me sad...

~ I need to stop shopping online (only 3 orders + 1 thing for my class... not too bad, but I still need to stop)

~ I WON SOMETHING!!! :) - I won the prize of an awesome framed print of an awesome photo for that last blog I wrote from Kate, a friend of a friend whose blog I found and have been loving (I can't wait to get it in the mail when I get home!!)!

~ Going home in 10 days means I'm taking the GRE in 14 days... eek... not so excited about this - but I am excited to get it over with, and hopefully complete the process of applying to both of the Grad schools I'm looking at right now (UC and WSU).

~ I should have been in bed a longggg time ago... I think I'm to that point where my body is on autopilot and sleep isn't something it's been doing much lately, so that's not the mode it is in... ugh.

~ My class did a rockin' awesome job on the Christmas art projects we did in class today - 3-D Christmas trees and snowman mosaics - I need to take pictures of the festiveness of my classroom... it far surpasses last years. Mom, you will be proud of my spontaneous creativity for these projects this last week or so :)

~ I found out the dates for my Katie's choir/showchior Christmas concerts, and I'll be homeeee :) - being in the pantomime has made me miss showchoir something fierce, and I can't wait to go sing Hallelujah Chorus and The 12 Days After Christmas up on stage with my baby sister for her last time doing it as a student!

~ and pretty much... basically... I'LL BE IN OHIO IN 11 DAYS (ya, the whole day-and-a-half to get there thing is pretty dumb... but hey, in the air is closer than here!!) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

And in the air is closer to MEEEE!!!!