TpT Store

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life

*~*Rewritten*~*

It has been brought to my attention that the post that was previously in this spot was offensive. For that I am truly sorry. In no way did I intend to offend, and if I offended you the reader, please consider this my formal apology and request for forgiveness... here is my attempt at the rewritten version, saying the same thing with different words that are hopefully not offensive.

Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes God doesn't give us answers to questions we ask, and thats ok. God is good no matter the circumstances. His mercies are new every morning, and oh how I am greatful for this. I cannot make it through this life on my own, especially when the pressure gets higher and the stress level rockets. I cannot look back on trials and say "I made it"... the only way that I am here, that I am alive, that I can fake a smile and say "I'm OK", even when I'm really not, is that not I, but God has made it possible. He has carried me.
And the purpose of the original, and this post... please continue to pray for me. Pray for patience, understanding, grace, and the ability to forgive. Pray for my students and our whole school, that I will be able to effectively reach them and their families and that God's plan will continue to be sought after.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is quite honest and i am not that strong. way to go! however, not that it matters, i would have to disagree with you. I think Job did find an answer to his suffering: his answer was, he has no right to expect an easy life. He is luckier then almost every human, besides MOses and afew others, Job got to see God in a whirlwind! I know what you meant, but i thought i would just throw out that thought:)

Anonymous said...

People are... interesting. I had another comment there but my boss walked in and I got convicted/nervous. You just have to stick it out and stay put. Besides, I've heard your Kindergarten Aid is quite dependent on you.

Anonymous said...

"Suck it up Princess!" (wait... did I just... can I... Is that the proper..)